The Positive Power of Coconut Oil
Here at CBD Bakes we love and value the gifts that Mother Nature offers to us all and Coconut Oil is one of her best gifts.
It’s so good for us and it naturally offers us so many benefits. It works in perfect partnership with our wonderful organic Hemp and helps us to bring you a product that stands head and shoulders above the rest.
We have highlighted for you below just a few of the reasons why we value Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil and why we choose it to be the second core ingredient for our Happy Hemp Butter.
- Coconut Oil is the “best natural taxi”! It effortlessly delivers the cannabinoids to our endocannabinoid system and our CB1 & CB2 receptors throughout our bodies. Without this wonderful carrier, the cannabinoids wouldn’t reach their intended destination and be digested without benefit.
- Coconut Oil helps the bodies absorption of fat-soluble vitamins, amino acids and minerals.
- Coconut Oil aids the bodies digestive system and is easily absorbed by the body and the liver.
- Coconut Oil contains a specific form of fatty acid known as a medium-chain fatty acid. These fatty acids are burnt quickly by the body and used as energy increasing our bodies energy levels and therefore decreasing the storage of visceral fat within our body.
- Coconut oil is believed to have, due to its medium-chain fatty acids, a higher thermic effect (12%) of foods compared to other dietary fats (2-4%). This, therefore, means that we take in fewer calories when we consume this type of fat.
- Coconut Oil helps increase the bodies metabolism.
- Coconut Oil helps to strengthen the bodies immune system
- Coconut Oil has a natural Anti-inflammatory, Antifungal, Antibacterial and Antioxidant effect on the body.
- Some of the fatty acids found in Coconut Oil come from 12-carbon Lauric Acid. This kills harmful viruses and bacteria, allowing the good probiotics in your gut to exist and work. These probiotics help keep your immune system strong.
- Coconut Oil acts as an antioxidant due to its high levels of Vitamin E and Gallic Acid.
- Coconut Oil helps to reduce bad LDL Cholesterol levels in the body whilst also increasing levels of good HDL Cholesterol levels.
- Coconut Oil helps to aid the healthy function of the thyroid and endocrine system in the body.
- Coconut Oil also aids insulin control throughout the body as well as helps to reduce IBS.
- Coconut Oil has high levels of Lauric Acid which is beneficial for the Hearts overall health. Lauric Acid helps to prevent high blood pressure, high cholesterol and atherosclerosis.
- Coconut Oil may also help lower the total triglyceride levels in the body and help improve blood coagulation factors.
- Coconut Oil helps to reduce injury to your arteries and helps the body maintain a healthy lipid profile.
- Coconut Oil has been proven to be beneficial in the prevention and treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease. (Dr Mary Newport)
- The anti-inflammatory effects of Virgin Coconut Oil are continuously being explored by scientific studies. All animal studies so far have shown a reduction in inflammation in animals suffering from arthritic conditions.
- And finally, Coconut Oil is very good for moisturising and nourishing our skin.
So as you can see from our quick list, Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is naturally packed with many amazing benefits for us all to enjoy. At CBD Bakes we recognised this. We knew that if we brought together two of Mother Natures most wonderful gifts we could create something incredible, so we did!
Happy Hemp Canna Butter is unlike anything we have ever seen or used before. It combines all the incredible benefits of Organic Hemp & Organic Coconut Oil and offers us Naturally Occurring Cannabinoids all at the same time, It’s truly amazing!